There are more than 400 million Christians in Africa, with thousands indicating conversion to the faith daily. Yet Christianity is having a minimal impact on African society. People often claim to be Christians, while their traditional worldviews, customs and institution are virtually unchanged. If the church intentionally engages people with biblical principles and values that will guide their worldviews and lives, training them in ministry and giving them opportunities to serve, they will positively impact and transform society. We desire and invite your PARTNERSHIP and together we can strengthen the church to build our society. Plan to READ THROUGH this site and be blessed by the exploits of faith there in.
- Short Term Mission Trips Across Africa.
- Discipleship, Coaching And Mentoring Trainning.
- Training On Evangelism And Discipleship For Churches.
- Church Planting And Church Growth Through Spiritual Multiplication.
- Holiday Missions
- Leadership Development Processes
Leadership / vision.
People Groups .
Rapid and multiplicative increase of indigenous churches, planting churches within a given people or population segment".